SUPPORTING A WORTHY CAUSE
PURPOSE OF CORPORATE PARTNERS
- To raise awareness of The Tribes Summit and the ATAT – Peace Walk.
- To increase levels of engagement and participation country wide during the ATAT – Peace Walk
- To raise funds to support The Tribes Summit and the County Specific Peace Forums.
WHY SHOULD CORPORATIONS JOIN?
- To contribute to society in a positive way. A more peaceful country will create greater economic stability and increased business opportunities.
- To increase brand affinity. Partnering with The Tribes Summit provides a platform for organizations to demonstrate their commitment to a more peaceful and sustainable Country, Kenya
- To unite and inspire Kenyans around a national, and by extension, a world cause.
- To build a conducive environment necessary for peaceful 2017 elections crucial for business growth and development.
- To build a united, cohesive country Kenya and tap into the diversity of its people
- To utilize consumer ability as a lobbying force for good and to leverage key contacts, opinion formers and business leaders.
- To receive a broad range of related benefits, from logo marks, thought leadership presentations, holding break out sessions, and ownership of The Tribes Summit/ATAT – Peace Walk initiatives. These are negotiable and can be discussed in a meeting between us and representatives from your organization.
- To raise awareness of The Tribes Summit and the ATAT – Peace Walk. Awareness created by corporate activation creates action, and that action saves lives – no children are bullied, no women are raped, no houses/churches are burnt, no arrows are thrown and no guns are fired.
PEOPLE PARTNERING WITH US FOR A WORTHY CAUSE
We are proud to partner and be hosted by the Wangari Maathai Institute for Peace and Environmental Studies (WMI), established in honor of the 2004 Peace Nobel Laurette Prof. Wangari Maathai and located at College of Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences (CAVS) of the University of Nairobi.
Other Partners include: